- Participating in designing civil constructions: houses, villas, hotels, bar – coffee – restaurants, spas, offices, factories … ..
- Directly meet customers, advise on design and construction issues, capture relevant information to carry out design work (may be accompanied by guidance and support of management and administration levels). and related subjects).
- Collaborate with other departments such as interior design, structure, MEP, construction engineers to complete the project from the design stage to the completion of the construction.
- Manage, check the quality of files, speed up the project
- Assisting the construction department in consulting customers, selecting materials, supervising designs ….
- Author supervision for the investor
- Additional details will be exchanged directly during the interview.
- University graduate majoring in architecture
- Over 1 year experience
- Passionate about design, creativity and issues related to aesthetics (technology, architecture, graphics, fashion …)
- There is a progressive spirit, eager to learn, to interact
- Resistant to high pressure at work
- Ability to manage work and time in a scientific way
- Communication skill is an important issue to note because it will work directly with customers
- Proficient in the software related to design: 3dmax, sketchup, revit, vray, Lumion, autocad, photoshop, indesign ……
- High salary according to the capacity of each position, reward for each project.
- Dynamic working environment, sociable, fun drawing
- Opportunities to develop comprehensive skills from customer consulting, idea design, project management, construction ……